Cape Coral’s 311 Online and CapeConnect App are transitioning to a new software system.
Important Information for Current Users:
- Feb. 16 to Feb. 21 – online 311, including the app, will be unavailable, however, during this time users can still call 311 or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If currently using CapeConnect mobile app, users will receive push notifications when changes are taking place and will need to re-register for the new app
The 311 system offers citizens a way to obtain information about city services, ask questions of city staff, report problems within the city, and submit requests for service as well as providing the status of their questions and requests.
How the new software will benefit users:
- Provides enhanced experience and usage
- Boasts improved responsiveness to citizen requests by the subject matter expert
- Allows users to create an account and access their requests via the online portal
- Provides follow-up tracking and documentation for reporting
- Centralizes processes that handle requests
- Integrates with other Tyler products, such as myCivic mobile app (CBS software; EnerGov)
The projected launch date of the new online system and app is Feb. 22.