Effective immediately, Lee Health has made changes to its hospital visitation hours to protect the safety of patients and staff from the recent surge of COVID-19 cases in the community.
Visitation hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- At the adult acute care hospital campuses, patients are allowed to designate up to two visitors upon admission, and both may visit at the same time.
- No visitors under the age of 12 are permitted. Exceptions will be made for compassionate care reasons.
- All visitors are required to practice physical distancing, complete a health screening and thoroughly sanitize their hands with alcohol-based gel before visitation.
- Visitors are also required to bring their own mask or face covering, and wear it all times while in a Lee Health facility.
- In outpatient facilities, adult patients are allowed one visitor to accompany them to their appointments.
- For surgeries, a visitor can accompany a patient to registration and pre-op and then reunite with them in the recovery room.
Golisano Children’s Hospital visitation hours will remain the same.