The trusted name in SWFL real estate for more than 50 years
The Cole Realty team formed all the way back in 1970 with Scoop Cole’s father, Harmon Cole. Since then, thousands of people trusted the family business to take complete and total care of them throughout the process of buying or selling their home. There’s no comparison to the level of experience gained over the course of five decades.
Brenda Cole sold real estate in Columbus, OH and the surrounding areas until 1984, when she moved to Cape Coral. In 1989, she and her husband joined forces and decided to franchise with Prudential Real Estate. This secured them as the first Prudential affiliate in SWFL. When Prudential announced their decision to sell the real estate division and retain insurance, the Cole’s decided to move on and look for a firm matching the level of professionalism. RE/MAX Realty Group was the choice, ranking as the number one real estate firm in Lee County with more than 100 top agents.
- Among the country’s largest real estate brokerages, RE/MAX agents average more home sales than agents at any other national real estate franchise.
- Of 1,705 of the largest brokerages ranked by sides per agent, data shows the most productive agents are with RE/MAX.
- Out of the top 100 brokerages ranked this way, 88 are RE/MAX firms, with an agent average of 30 home sales in a year.
- *2:1* RE/MAX agents average double the sales of other agents in the ‘Real Trends 500 Survey’ of large brokerages.
Brenda specializes in residential and commercial real estate, REO foreclosures, vacant land, and new construction. Both Scoop and Brenda are certified specialists in short sales, REOs, and foreclosures. He was licensed as a Florida real estate agent in 1978, when his father began teaching him the art of the business.
One aspect of which they are most proud is their ability to network and advertise. Since 1968, their family has gained an incredible clientele. They keep every contact in our database of 5,700+.
Since the inception of “The Cole Team”, they have earned numerous annual awards:
- Elected President of the Cape Coral Association of Realtors – 1975 (Harmon)
- “Realtor of the Year” – 1975 (Harmon)
- Highly coveted industry award “Top 100 Nationwide” for five consecutive years – Prudential Real Estate Affiliates (Brenda)
- “Legend” – Prudential Real Estate Affiliates (Brenda)
- “Chairman Circle” – Prudential Real Estate Affiliates (Brenda)
- “Realtor of the Year” (Brenda)
- “GRI” Designation – Graduate of the Realtors Institute – 1980 (Scoop)
- Elected President of the Cape Coral Realtor Association – 1989 (Scoop)
- “Realtor of the Year” 1992 & 1993 (Scoop)
- First ever father/son duo to both earn “Realtor of the Year” awards and become President of the Cape Coral Realtor Association
They love this city and the community. The water and weather are reason enough, but they also believe Cape Coral is an amazing place to raise a family.
Their youngest daughter, Brooke, is following the profession set in motion by her grandfather and her parents. She is now a licensed REALTOR on their team and the third generation of Cole’s selling real estate in the beautiful oasis they call home. They can already see the success in her future. Brooke graduated from Florida State University with dual degrees in both Mass Media Communications and Theater. She then spent several years as the senior morning producer at WINK NEWS. Brenda and Scoop love that they will be able to call “The Cole Team” a family business for years to come.
Their son, Greg, graduated from Ave Maria School of Law. He is now practicing law and making his parents incredibly proud. They even recently helped him purchase a home. He is advancing in his field each and every day. Greg is truly remarkable and nothing will stand in the way of his future accomplishments.
And their oldest daughter, Tara, is running her own private practice called Delta Family Counselling, LLC. There, she and her staff offer individual and family counseling for all ages 2+, as well as couples counseling. Their specialization is Play Therapy and Animal-Assisted Play Therapy.
Pets are a huge part of the entire Cole family, especially in Tara and her husband Geoff’s family. Geoff runs the “The Beach Dog” on Del Prado Blvd. It’s a leading source for natural and holistic foods and treats for dogs and cats. Tara and Geoff are constantly fostering dogs and finding forever homes for four-legged friends through Brooke’s Legacy Animal Rescue. Their son loves interacting with the animals!
In addition, Tara and Geoff run a collaborative camp as a unique opportunity for kids grades 2-5 and 6-8. Campers are matched with a dog awaiting adoption from Brooke’s Legacy. During the week of camp, they learn dog safety, how to train the dogs to help them become more adoptable, and most importantly, work on their own self-esteem, behavior management, and self-control through play therapy techniques.
Brenda and Scoop Cole are proud of their family. They like to incorporate and promote the family at all times in their endeavors. That’s why their real estate company isn’t just business. They care about and become fully invested in the lives of the buyers and sellers. They always stand by them, through every step of the process. Home buying and selling are some of the largest transactions a person will make, and “The Cole Team” is here to make absolutely sure you don’t miss any steps in the process.
Their office is located at 1337 Cape Coral Parkway E, with parking both on Cape Coral Pkwy. and in Big John’s Plaza.
Office Phone: 239-542-3332
Brenda: 239-841-4663 email@example.com
Scoop: 239-994-4663 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooke: 239-841-4664 email@example.com