- This event has passed.
Halfway to St Paddy’s Day Event
September 15, 2018 @ 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Celebrate HALFWAY to St. Patrick’s Day with an Irish inspired pub crawl in Cape Coral’s Entertainment District!
What better way to celebrate the halfway mark than with a bar crawl? You’ll board the exclusive trolleys to travel to various locations where you can enjoy a specialty drink for just $2.50 at each place*. Get your passport stamped at every participating stop (no purchase required) and you can win an Irish themed basket! You’ll get a special gift at check-in, and you can also win prizes on the trolleys, including swag and gift cards to local spots.
Have your picture taken at the official photo booth and you could win 4 tickets to the Spooktacular trolley event on October 20th.**
Tickets are only $10 in advance and are currently available on Eventbrite and at select physical locations (see below). We suggest getting your tickets early, as we expect this event to reach capacity!
– BackStreets Sports Bar: Thin Mint (shot)
– Big Blue Brewing: Paddy Melt
– Dixie Roadhouse: Lucky Shamrock
– Monkey Bar: Hurricane Cocktail
– Perk & Brew: Espresso Guinness
– Rack’em Spirits & Times: Irish Paddy
– Ralph’s Place: Leprechaun Back
– Remixx Lounge: Whiskey Sour
– Rockade: Drunken Leprechaun
– Tiki Hut: Emerald Shamrock
– World Famous Cigar Bar: Shamrock Juice
Expect lots of entertainment, including live music, dancing, singing and more!
A LIMITED number of physical tickets are available at these locations: BackStreets Sports Bar, Big Blue Brewing, Dixie Roadhouse, Monkey Bar, Perk & Brew, Rack’em Spirits & Times, Ralph’s Place, Rockade, World Famous Cigar Bar. Designated Driver tickets are available only at BackStreets Sports Bar.
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm, and are located at Big John Plaza and Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in is open from 7:30-10pm in front of Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID at check-in will be required.
* Each location has the discretion of limiting the specialty drink at the price of $2.50 to one per person.
** To enter, have your picture taken at the photo booth, located in the lobby of Dolphin Key Resort. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote. The SCHEA board will make final determination of the winner.