The City of Cape Coral encourages residents to save paper by signing up for electronic utility bills.
Residents can set up electronic billing, schedule automatic bank draft or credit card payments, and make one-time online payments through the Citizen Self-Service Portal.
Set up electronic billing in five simple steps:
- Log into the Citizen Self-Service Portal and select “Utility Billing” from the menu on the left side of the webpage.
- Select “Link to Account” in the top right corner.
- Enter the account number, customer number, and primary phone number associated with your utility account, and click “Submit.”
- Once redirected to the utility billing summary page, click “Bill Delivery Preferences” at the top.
- Change your delivery preference to “Email,” enter the email address where your bill will be sent, and click “Update.”