Cape Coral Fire Department is collecting toys and gifts at 11 Cape Coral fire stations and in the lobby of City Hall
Until December 19, the Cape Coral Fire Department will be collecting toys and gifts for children in our community who have special needs, suffer from chronic illnesses such as cancer, are in foster care, or have families struggling with financial difficulties.
Donations for boys and girls of all ages (newborn to 17 years) are needed. Gifts for teens are often in short supply. Please consider donating gift cards, makeup, body soaps and lotions, perfume or cologne, arts and crafts supplies, sport equipment, or entertainment items for this age group.
Collection boxes for the toy drive are located at 11 of the fire stations throughout Cape Coral:
- Station 1 – 4610 Coronado Parkway
- Station 2 – 521 Nicholas Parkway
- Station 3 – 1627 Everest Parkway
- Station 4 – 2007 Santa Barbara Boulevard
- Station 5 – 1029 Diplomat Parkway
- Station 6 – 4540 Chiquita Parkway
- Station 7 – 3942 Burnt Store Road N
- Station 8 – 707 SW 1st Street
- Station 9 – 4107 Pelican Boulevard
- Station 10 – 3623 Gator Circle West – Closed due to Hurricane Ian damage
- Station 11 –1038 Burnt Store Road
- Station 12 – 2129 Chiquita Boulevard
- And in the lobby of City Hall, 1015 Cultural Park Blvd.
“Last year, over 500 children received toys,” says Fire Chief Ryan W. Lamb, “As many families are suffering from the impact of Hurricane Ian, we expect the need this year to be even greater. We are grateful that through the continued support and generosity of the Cape Coral community, we are able to help our neighbors enjoy the holiday season, which they may not otherwise be able to do.”
For more information on the toy drive, such as specific gift needs/requests, to become a business partner, or to make or request a donation please visit https://www.capecoralfire.com/toy-drive.