Mark Fleming joins the Cultural Park Theatre as Executive Director.
With over 40 years of experience, he has produced and directed over 250 productions in the New Jersey and New York area, including Asbury Park. He has worked with and brought to the stage prestigious performers including, but not limited to:
• Tony Award winner Debbie Shapiro Gravitte
• Academy Award nominee Jesse Eisenberg
• American Idol Constantine Maroulis
• Stage, film and television actress Adrienne Barbeau (Broadway’s original Rizzo in Grease)
• Soap opera star James DePavia
• Texas tenor Marcus Collins
• Television performer Ron Pallilo (Welcome Back Kotter)
• Law & Order’s Milena Govich
Fleming has also produced television and stage writers Jane Milmore and Billy Van Zandt (brother of Steven Van Zandt) U.S. debuts of their original stage comedies, now published by Samuel French Inc. and performed around the world. His work in the televised industry has led to productions with Don Rickles, Richard Lewis, Renee Taylor and Martin Lawrence, to name a few.
Fleming also coached two Miss America contestants, one top-10 finalist, and has taught students performing in all Disney parks around the world, as well as countless cruise ships, Broadway, and national tours.
Welcome to Cape Coral, Mark!