For the 13
“Supporting organizations within our community is within the core of Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. and Toys for Tots is an exemplary example of an organization,” said Managing Partner Chris Smith. “It’s our privilege to be a part of the community, so we feel it’s important to give back.”
During 2018, 10,960 children were supported with 38,090 toys distributed by Toys for Tots in Lee County. In Naples, 28,425 toys were distributed, supporting 5,338 children.
The public is invited to bring new, unwrapped toys for newborn children to age 12 to any of the six Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz offices. In addition, members of the firm also donate toys for the drive.
Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz locations accepting Toys for Tots donations include:
- Fort Myers – Downtown: 1515 Broadway St., 239-334-1146
- Fort Myers – McGregor: 2300 McGregor Blvd., 239-332-9437
- Cape Coral – 461 Del Prado Blvd., 239-574-5575
- Naples – 2590 Northbrooke Plaza Drive, Suite 105, 239-514-0924
- Lehigh Acres – 4802 Lee Blvd., 239-368-6101
- Port Charlotte – 2852 Tamiami Trail, Ste. 1, 941-624-2393
If it’s not convenient to shop for toys, monetary donations are accepted at www.toysfortots.org.