Are You Writing Grants the Wrong Way? Learn What No Other Foundation Tells You About Grants.
“Cape Coral Community Foundation Announces New Grants Up to $25,000!”
We are inviting ALL Nonprofits (Big & Small) to Apply! Register now to attend ‘Grantseekers Meeting’ to guarantee your space before the deadline ends!
Information meeting on Wednesday, August 21st at 8:30 am for details to receive grants up to $25,000 to achieve your mission and drive impact.
Join the growing number of nonprofit organizations who will increase their grant funds to support their programs this year!
You can soon apply to receive grants up to $25,000 if you meet the eligibility criteria. Think about it. You can receive a grant if your nonprofit helps women, youth, children, seniors, veterans, animals, environment and more. We have grants for arts and culture, human services, health, and wellness – every funding category is covered!
Raising funds and finding donors can be a struggle if you don’t have the right tactics for writing and submitting grants the right way! We tell you things that other foundations don’t tell you!
Our grants are open to nonprofits big and small, new and existing, beginner or advanced. We are considered one of America’s most innovative small foundations. We are proud to partner with Southwest Florida’s leading donors and community philanthropists to bring you this forward-thinking grant opportunity.
- Nonprofits with services benefiting residents in Southwest Florida.
- Must have 501
(c )3 charitable tax status.
- Most grants require two
year’soperating history, however, one category is open to startupsand new organizations.
- To apply, you must register to attend the annual “Grantseekers Meeting” on Wednesday, August 21, from 8:30 am to 11:00 am.
- To register, contact Elaine Chobrda immediately at:Events@capecoralcf.org or by phone: (239) 542-5594.
A Complete Guide to Applying for Grants Up to $25,000 from Cape Coral Community Foundation
Organizations interested in applying for grants from the Cape Foundation, one of the nation’s best small foundations, are invited to attend the 2019 Grant seekers Meeting.
August 21, 2019
- 8:30 am Registration & Networking
- 9 – 10 am ‘Speak Your Mind’ An annual no-holds-barred discussion where nonprofit leaders put everything on the table, moderated by Tom Hayden, Former Senior Editor of The News-Press
- 10:30 – 11 am Grants Up to $25,000 Presented by Cape Coral Community Foundation, Global Center for Generosity
Faith Presbyterian Church, 4544 Coronado Blvd, Cape Coral
Attendance is free to the public, but you must register in advance to reserve your space. Limited Seating.
Call: (239) 542-5594, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org