Until December 14, the Cape Coral Fire Department will be collecting toys and gifts for children in our community. These gifts are for children who have special needs, suffer from chronic illnesses such as cancer, are in foster care, or have families struggling with financial difficulties.
Donations for boys and girls of all ages (newborn to 17 years) are needed. Gifts for teens are often in short supply. Please consider donating gift cards, makeup, body soaps and lotions, perfume or cologne, arts and crafts supplies, sports equipment, or entertainment items for this age group.
“The need is evident and the donations we receive have a clear, positive impact…last year over 1500 children received toys,” says Fire Chief Ryan W. Lamb, “Thanks to the continued support and generosity of the Cape Coral community
If you would like to contribute, please bring a new, unwrapped toy or gift to any of the below fire stations by Friday, December 14:
- Station 1 – 4610 Coronado Parkway
- Station 2 – 701 Nicholas Parkway
- Station 3 – 1627 Everest Parkway
- Station 4 – 2007 Santa Barbara Boulevard
- Station 5 – 1029 Diplomat Parkway
- Station 6 – 4540 Chiquita Parkway
- Station 7 – 3942 Burnt Store Road N
- Station 8 – 707 SW 1st Street
- Station 9 – 4107 Pelican Boulevard
- Station 10 – 3623 Gator Circle West
- Station 11 – 1038 Burnt Store Road
If you have a business or a group that would like to partner with the Cape Coral Fire Department for toy collections, or if you or someone you know could use a little help this year, please contact email@example.com or call (239) 242-3303.