What is this HIIT workout that is the latest buzzword in fitness? These workouts consist of
A good example is to do 20 seconds of squats (with or without weights) and as many repetitions as possible in the 20 seconds. Then take a
What are the benefits of this type of training?
- Burn more fat and calories since you are putting your body into hyper drive by increasing your heart rate and asking more and more from your body.
- Great for your Heart! By getting your heart rate up in an anaerobic zone “where it is hard to talk” gives you that cardio training which makes your heart work harder.
- Keep lean muscles and loose fat! By doing a HIIT training workout with weights, you will keep lean muscle mass as opposed to a long steady run where you tend to loose muscle.
- Workout in less time! By training at a high intensity, you do not have to work out for 1-2 hours in the gym. With interval training, you are pushing yourself as hard as you can go in a shorter amount of time.
- Does not require a gym! That’s right, you can do body weight exercises with the timed intervals! Example: squats, lunges, push ups, all can be done with no equipment, just your body weight!
- It’s fun and never gets boring. By switching up the time, duration and exercises, you never get bored with this workout! And you are guaranteed to get results!
Kari Kardio offers these type of HIIT Boot Camp classes at 12901 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33919 or visit their website karikardio.com