Do you have what it takes to be a bartender?
How well do you know your drinks?
Let’s see how well you do on The Bar Exam!
- What does the Term “Up Against the Wall” means…?
- Stir sticks or straws are used in drinks that…?
- Tequila, Triple sec and Rose’s lime are usually next to each other on the rail because…?
- The term Bruising means…?
- The term Build means…?
- If a drink has the word pink in it, one of the ingredients is…?
- The term Screaming means…?
- When a drink has the word white in, it contains…?
- What’s is in a pina colalda?
- Straight up means to…?
Check back tomorrow for the answers to see how well you did on The Bar Exam!